5-Part Video Series: Oxygen Pro Setup
My information about the Oxygen Pro is specifically for FL Studio users.
Also, remember, a MIDI Keyboard does not have sounds in it by itself, so a $100 vs. $500 MIDI Keyboard doesn’t give you better sounds.. often just better build quality and features (which features many times don’t work for your specific DAW..)
I’ve tried a quite a few MIDI Keyboards over the years, so this video breaks down what I’ve seen for default MIDI Keyboard operation in FL Studio.
I’ve included this video for completeness of this series…
However, please read Getting Started with Oxygen Pro in FL Studio.
Or my updated Install Oxygen Pro MIDI Script in FL Studio article.
- There’s my FREE Oxygen Pro MIDI Script to fix the transport buttons
- My Premium Oxygen Pro Template is not required, but gives a much better experience.
For further information, you can learn more about FL Studio Project Links vs. Global Links.
M-Audio Oxygen Pro Questions?
I personally give a good M-Audio Oxygen Pro review.
To learn more, read Getting Started with the M-Audio Oxygen Pro.
If you have questions, just contact me.
M-Audio Oxygen Pro [Help Articles]:
- Getting Started - M-Audio Oxygen Pro in FL Studio
- Download MIDI Script - M-Audio Oxygen Pro
- Install MIDI Script - M-Audio Oxygen Pro
- Changelog - M-Audio Oxygen Pro FL Studio Template
- Drumpad Layout - M-Audio Oxygen Pro
- Update M-Audio Oxygen Pro Firmware
- How to Use M-Audio Oxygen Pro Preset Editor Tutorial
- Fix Transport Buttons - M-Audio Oxygen Pro
← Back to Help Area