Piano Lessons for Producers
Piano is a must-know to be a good producer.
Learn improvisation, make beautiful melodies.
Sample Lessons are BLUE!
Learn Piano as a Beatmaker
Did you know beatmakers and classical piano players play the piano differently?
If you are watching YouTube tutorials about “classical piano tips”, you WILL NOT learn how to play piano as a beatmaker!
This course teaches how to learn piano by yourself, and is just like taking piano lessons for beginners.
As a beatmaker, you will learn improvisation, and how to create catchy melodies.
🎹 The course also focuses on playing with BOTH THE RIGHT AND LEFT HAND!
Many 5 Star Reviews!!
Learn Piano for Beatmakers and Producers has received MANY 5-STAR REVIEWS!
- [Fantastic course. I had a hunch that trying to learn to play classic piano wasn’t really going to help me produce. This course solidified that and I’m now on my way to actually making great music. I highly recommend this course. – Chad Fox (5/5)]
- [This is what i been looking for!! Thanks!! – Gina Sloan (5/5)]
- [The content so far is excellent and understandable so with a little practice I can achieve my personal goal I set at the beginning of the course. Awesome course!!!! – Rob Young (5/5)]
- [Riley (GratuiTous) is a great instructor. I have a done 1 on 1 with him in the past regarding vocal mixing and a bit of mastering and he knows his stuff. If you are a beatmaker and have little to no experience with playing the piano and want to learn for production or just to learn to play the piano this course is for you! This course brought my music productions back to life – Andrew D Brown (5/5)]
So what’s all covered in this course, and what’s all the hype about? Why such good reviews?
Well, I’ve been creating these music production courses for many years now, and I would not have continued if it wasn’t for your amazing feedback. Students continually tell me I’m able to break down concepts in such an easy to way to understand, which still relates to the real world when it comes to music production and how we can apply these theories to real world practices!
💡 What You Will Learn
As a beatmaker, I discovered we beatmakers actually play the piano differently than a classical piano player.
If you’re trying to check out YouTube tutorials on “how to play the piano for a beginner”, or, “how to play piano to make beats”, you will not find your answer. Trust me, I was at that point in my production career, too!
Classical piano players have a different mindset behind the piano. Sure, we beatmakers and classical piano players use the same instrument to make our music, but our outcome is different. Therefore, our mindset should be different, and how we practice and use the piano should be different, too.
So how do we beatmakers use a piano differently to make our beats?
We need to focus on two main areas:
- Improvisation (creating melodies on the fly, knowing what notes we’re allowed to play; spontaneity)
- Catchy loops (we need to train our ear to know what is catchy, and what will and will not work for our loops as a beatmaker.)
With that knowledge in mind, our course focuses on what is necessary to learn these two main concepts, and excel in this field of music production.
There is absolutely no prior knowledge of a piano required to take this course, as everything is covered from beginning to end.
🎹 Piano Lessons for Music Production
We start at the basics, explaining how a piano works, what notes are available to you, how to play chords, but then keep referencing back to music production, and how these parts of a piano actually relate to music production.
For example, choosing to play an instrument up or down an octave can really help in the mixing stage, and prevent instruments from clashing in the same frequencies!
You may ask, is it necessary to learn piano for music production?
The answer is actually no. You can click notes in to make a beat, but if you don’t learn piano, it will take FOREVER to click notes in, and it is much harder to create beautiful compositions and great ideas if you don’t know the piano.
In my opinion, I’d say yes, it is necessary for a beatmaker to learn piano for music production to become a great music producer.
You can enroll into this course above, and I’ll be happy to teach you how to learn the keyboard for music production.
Here’s a quick list of what you’ll learn:
- Differences between beatmakers and classical piano players
- How a piano works
- How to make practicing fun on a piano
- Learning and Interaction (I show you cool tricks you can use, then how to practice using them.)
- How to actually play a piano to make beats (we even create a beat in this section!)
- How to play with both the right and left hand together, and improvise!
- Tips to practice the piano efficiently
Sound like a useful course? You bet it is.
Enroll now, and take these online piano lessons for beginners. You’ll learn how to produce music in any genre, as the information relates to music production as a whole. (hip-hop, edm, etc.)
If you’ve searched for these questions, then this course is for you:
- Learn music production piano online
- How to produce music for beginners piano playing
- Music theory for beginners
- Piano lessons for producers
- Learning keyboard for music production
- Learn piano for hip-hop production