It’s important to stay true to who you are as a music producer in this music industry. It’s easy to look at and compare yourself to others and fall into the same spiral.
In this episode, I share various topics from my book Proper Producer Mindset, such as:
- Pursuing Life as a Music Producer
- Actually Achieving these Goals to Make it in the Music Industry
- What (9-to-5) Jobs are Good to Have that Still Allow You to Work on Music
- Building Your Producer Name/Brand
- Being Aware of Your Actions and Not Following the Trends