Sample Your Own Music
Sampled beats are a catchy form of music. The sad thing is when you use other people’s music, that’s their copyright which you could be infringing on.
A way around this, while still achieving that ‘sampled sound’, is to sample your own music.
In this course, you are shown in-depth to create a powerful sampled beat from your own melody.
These beats are extremely catchy, and allow for huge creativity + skill-building!
So what’s all involved in this course, ‘Sample your Own Music’ ?
By the end of this course, you will not only be able to produce sampled beats, but also be able to mix your audio around FL Studio’s mixer with complexity!
You get to see how to set up sends, and use effects such as reverb, delay, and distortion giving a professional edge in your music productions.
The course structure starts by:
- Going over a full overview of the sampled beat
- Setting up FL Studio’s mixer and creating audio sends for your effects
- Sculpting the loop from the piano roll prior to recording with EQ and Compression, which makes working with our samples much easier!
- We take a step back and talk about backing up this loop for the long-term, and tips to have a solid folder structure for your music session sounds
- Finally, we sample our own music! We go inside FL Studio’s piano roll and add in our MIDI notes, composing a sampled beat from our recorded loop.
This course is geared for the inspiring producer wanting to create sampled beats without stepping on another’s toes; infringing on their copyright, which would require sample clearance.