This course will reveal to you some popular musical patterns we producers have available to us.
If you keep getting stuck when trying to make your beats, I’m going to teach you how to beat producers block.
The trick is knowing the different types of patterns available so you can simply mix and match to literally put the pieces of the puzzle together until you have the perfect fit for your song.
I think the biggest hindrance new producers have is just not knowing how to blend their sound selection together, how to play certain instruments, and how to make all their loops sound like an actual song.
If I could have a moment of your time, I can show you these musical rhythms I am talking about to help you overcome beatmaker’s block, and paving the way to tons of creativity in your music!
The course has two sections:
- We go through each musical pattern one by one, revealing what they are, where you should use them in your music, and what they can sound like.
- We then create our own beat using these principals you were previously taught, revealing how powerful being able to mix and match these musical rhythms can be. (Also, how easy it makes making music!)
Are you ready to learn these Musical Rhythms?
Enroll now, and I’ll see you inside!
Musical Rhythms Available
- Musical Rhythms Available [OVERVIEW]
- Using Pads for Fullness
- Using Layering for Change
- Stabs for Energy
- Game Changing Arpeggios
- Powerful Choruses with Portamento
- Syncopation for Movement
- Talk Back with Counter Melodies
- Fullness Without Realizing Fillers
- Groovin’ with the Bassline
- The Catchiest Part: the Lead
[BONUS] - Breaking Free from Being Stuck in your Beats
Musical Rhythms [OUTRO]