I’m back with another book, this one called FL Studio Beginner’s Book.
This book is not just for beginners, but also more seasoned producers wanting to learn shortcuts and a fast workflow within FL Studio.
A quick summary of what FL Studio Beginner’s Book is all about:
Ultimate Guide to Learn Best Practices, Fast Workflow Techniques, and Keyboard Shortcuts.
You will learn:
- Why FL Studio is the Best DAW for new producers
- How to Find the Exact Answers You’re Looking for Inside of FL Studio’s Help Manual
- How to Actually Use Image-Line’s FL Studio Software from the Channel Rack, to the Playlist, to the Mixer, to the Piano Roll.
- Different Ways You Can Compose a Beat
- Getting the Best Performance Out of FL Studio