Safe Spots: Create Amazing Drum Loops
Safe Spots - OVERVIEW
- What Makes a Drum Loop Good
- Counting Beats with Creativity
- What are Safe Spots?
- Velocity: Making Sounds Fit
- Panning: Create Space and Wideness
- Layering: Depth, Variety, and Fullness
- Note Nudging: Loose and Organic Beats
- Swing: Automatic Groove
- Sound Selection: Emotion and Vibe
- Sound Placement: Course Wrap-Up and Takeaways
Problem with the page? - Contact me!
What Makes a Drum Loop GoodTake the Full Course - Click to Become a Member.
At the end of the day, a good drum loop really comes down to one’s own opinion.
But over my years, I’ve come to realize a good drum loop has variety, wise sound placement, and is hard to figure out where the producer has placed their sounds!