Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats
Essential Core Beatmaking Gear
- What to Know About Your DAW
- All About Sounds and Instruments
- What’s Important in a MIDI Keyboard
- The Juicy Details on Audio Interfaces
- Select the Right Speaker for Your Studio
- The Audio Cables Needed for a Home Studio
- Building a Custom Computer for Music Production [INTRO]
- [1/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
- [2/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
[BONUS] - Studio Tools which Improve Workflow + Provide Comfort
- Multiple Monitors, Exponential Workflow
- Are Headphones Necessary in Your Home Studio
- Very Useful Adapters and Connections to Have
- Basic Overview of Microphones
- Helpful Microphone Stand Tricks
- Organized Desktop Pullout Keyboard Tray
- Subwoofer Connections Overview
- Less Gear, Less Headaches [Course Outro]
Problem with the page? - Contact me!
Very Useful Adapters and Connections to HaveGet a Full Membership - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Recommended Audio Adapters
Over my years, these little adapters have come in handy many times.
Whether I’m working with music production gear or creating my videos, all these different adapters have helped me tremendously.
I have many more than what I’ve listed above, but I feel the above list will relate to most of us producers.
Allowing you to plug in headphones with a 1/8″ (3.5mm) into your audio interface with a 1/4″ headphone jack, for example.
(If you’re not yet a member, you can click here to enroll into a membership.)