Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats
Essential Core Beatmaking Gear
- What to Know About Your DAW
- All About Sounds and Instruments
- What’s Important in a MIDI Keyboard
- The Juicy Details on Audio Interfaces
- Select the Right Speaker for Your Studio
- The Audio Cables Needed for a Home Studio
- Building a Custom Computer for Music Production [INTRO]
- [1/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
- [2/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
[BONUS] - Studio Tools which Improve Workflow + Provide Comfort
- Multiple Monitors, Exponential Workflow
- Are Headphones Necessary in Your Home Studio
- Very Useful Adapters and Connections to Have
- Basic Overview of Microphones
- Helpful Microphone Stand Tricks
- Organized Desktop Pullout Keyboard Tray
- Subwoofer Connections Overview
- Less Gear, Less Headaches [Course Outro]
Problem with the page? - Contact me!
My Story, Your MindsetGet a Full Membership - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Personally, I feel, how you were introduced to making beats influences your purchasing decisions.
For example, whether you’re wanting to produce original composition beats, or sampled beats.
The type of gear you will need for these two different types of beat creation will differ.
So, it’s important to understand what style of music you’re wanting to create so you make the most use of your money, and at the same time, maximize your enjoyment and creativeness.
Don’t forget about my pro-tip I shared: Bundle Deals!
I will provide links to suggested bundles in later lessons.
(If you’re not yet a member, you can click here to enroll into a membership.)