Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats
Essential Core Beatmaking Gear
- What to Know About Your DAW
- All About Sounds and Instruments
- What’s Important in a MIDI Keyboard
- The Juicy Details on Audio Interfaces
- Select the Right Speaker for Your Studio
- The Audio Cables Needed for a Home Studio
- Building a Custom Computer for Music Production [INTRO]
- [1/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
- [2/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
[BONUS] - Studio Tools which Improve Workflow + Provide Comfort
- Multiple Monitors, Exponential Workflow
- Are Headphones Necessary in Your Home Studio
- Very Useful Adapters and Connections to Have
- Basic Overview of Microphones
- Helpful Microphone Stand Tricks
- Organized Desktop Pullout Keyboard Tray
- Subwoofer Connections Overview
- Less Gear, Less Headaches [Course Outro]
Problem with the page? - Contact me!
[2/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music ProductionTake the Full Course - Click to Become a Member.
View the Computer Parts I Used
Above I have linked to the article I wrote up when I built my custom computer.
I have included all the links to the parts I’ve used.
(Note: Computer parts go out of date fast, but the information will be really helpful to you!)