Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats
Learn the Essential Gear Needed to Make Beats
I hope you found this course before you started to buy any music production gear.
Over my years of producing music, I’ve made some poor and good purchasing choices.
In this course I want to relay my knowledge onto you in regards to buying high quality gear, saving money, and choosing the products that suit you and your workflow.
We discuss all the essential gear for the home studio including:
- MIDI Keyboard
- Audio Interface
- Audio Cables
As a bonus, I also included extra videos where I share gear and tools that are nice to have to either improve your workflow or make your sessions more comfortable.
I guess you could consider this course an investment in your future because it may actually save you money from buying gear that doesn’t suit you, or paying for unnecessary features.
Let’s get started, shall we!
Essential Core Beatmaking Gear
- What to Know About Your DAW
- All About Sounds and Instruments
- What’s Important in a MIDI Keyboard
- The Juicy Details on Audio Interfaces
- Select the Right Speaker for Your Studio
- The Audio Cables Needed for a Home Studio
- Building a Custom Computer for Music Production [INTRO]
- [1/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
- [2/2] Building a Custom Computer for Music Production
[BONUS] - Studio Tools which Improve Workflow + Provide Comfort
- Multiple Monitors, Exponential Workflow
- Are Headphones Necessary in Your Home Studio
- Very Useful Adapters and Connections to Have
- Basic Overview of Microphones
- Helpful Microphone Stand Tricks
- Organized Desktop Pullout Keyboard Tray
- Subwoofer Connections Overview
- Less Gear, Less Headaches [Course Outro]