If you’re tired of creating the same old style of beats, this course is for you!
Organic Beats is probably my most creative/unique music production course.
Together, we record a single guitar note, and then create a beat out of that single guitar note. I’m talking the melody, the bassline, and all the instruments through various sound design techniques!
View the course with the button below:
I really like this approach to making beats, as it gives my music a very special sound.
I’ve actually applied this technique to my own music on publicly released beat tapes!
Here’s a brief overview of what’s covered in this music production course:
- A Walk-Through of Two Beats Where I’ve Applied This Technique on my Publicly Released Beat Tapes
- How to Set Up Your Microphone to Record Guitar or Piano
- Why Recording Multiple Takes is Important
- Setting Up a Proper Music Production Folder Structure
- The Best FL Studio Settings When it Comes to Workflow
- Being Aware of Frequency Masking, Allowing All Instruments to Stand Out
- Series vs. Parallel Processing and Using Mixer Aux Sends
- Actually Building This Organic Beat Step-By-Step, Instrument-by-Instrument
- A Quick Overview of How to Arrange a Song and Some Tips for an Engaging Song
You will really enjoy this course for the diversity of its content.
We create a song out of a single guitar note, and I show you what I’m doing, and why, every step of the way.