Welcome to my most popular music course: Learn Piano for Beatmakers and Producers.
This course teaches you how to play piano in FL Studio from a beatmaker’s perspective.
View the course with the button below:
The piano is a very daunting instrument.
But honestly, if you take a moment to understand how a piano works, creating beats instantly be easier.
There’s just a couple fundamentals which aren’t easily obtained out there when watching YouTube videos etc. (Trust me, when I was starting I couldn’t find this information in a way how I’d like it to be taught. I’ve broken down how a piano works in a very simple way in this course.)
This course has had almost 5,000 students and great reviews all along!
Note, these reviews are from Udemy, a popular course website. I now offer all my FL Studio music courses through a membership on my website!
Here’s what we cover about learning the piano in this course:
- How to Improvise on a Piano to Create Powerful Melodies in Your Beats
- Learning Piano from a Beatmaker’s Perspective
- How to Set Up a Proper Practicing Environment
- How Octave on a Piano Work
- How Keys and Scales Work and How to Use Them to Create Beats
- How the Different Chords Within Scales Work
- A Breakdown of the C Major + C Minor Scale
- How to Count Beats Properly from a Beatmaker’s Perspective
- What Inversions are on a Piano and How to Use Them in Your Music
- How to Use Arpeggios and Setting Up Automatic Arpeggios in FL Studio
- Some Examples of Using Advanced Chords for Inspiration
- Different Music Timings, and the Most Popular Timing Music Uses
- How to Play with Your Right Hand on the Piano
- How to Play with Your Left Hand on the Piano (Left-Hand Techniques)
- How to Play Piano with Both Hands
- Keeping Chord Progressions Fresh for Your Listener
- Examples of Different Rhythms to Give You Ideas
- How to Find New Chord Progressions
- Tips to Actually Get the Most Out of Practicing and Make Practicing the Piano Fun
Again, this is my most popular course, and get tons of love from students!
Take the course with the button below: