I have released a new course: FL Studio Mixer Workflow.
Let me start with this:
Understanding the mixer is the key to your growth as a music producer.
Understanding how audio signal routing works, setting up sends and parallel processing, color-coding for easy management; these will allow you to be more creative, produce better results, and work much faster in your DAW.
To view this course, use the button below:
It’s important to know and understand the mixer in-depth if you want to advance as a producer. Some of my most creative sounds have been found by routing my audio around the mixer with complexity.
Here’s what we cover in the course:
- What is an Audio Mixer, and How Does a DAW’s Digital Mixer Compare to an Analog Mixer
- Audio Routing and Shortcuts for a Fast Workflow
- How to Break Apart Patterns in FL Studio, Properly Color-Code Them for Easy Management, and Route Them to the Mixer
- What are Subgroups / Sends, and How Do They Work in Music Production
- Taking Audio Effects to Another Level With Our Subgroups / Sends
- Breaking Down a Solid Mindset When Mixing
- A Paper and Pencil Walk-through of How Audio Works when Dealing with Series vs. Parallel Processing
- Setting Up Sends and How to Mix with Sends
- [BONUS] – Sidechain Compression Set Up + Tips
Hope this one is an invaluable tool to you,