Prior to a member signing up for the membership to take my FL Studio courses, they asked me:
I use Reason for my DAW. Will I still be able to learn, even though your courses are based on FL Studio?
My answer to them was yes! You’ll still be able to learn from the courses, even though they’re based on FL Studio!
The reason is because I teach THE FUNDAMENTALS of music production. This means you can take this knowledge, and apply it to ANY music program. (The odd video may be FL Studio specific.)
After signing up to the membership, about two weeks later, they then asked me:
I’m thinking of buying FL Studio. What version should I get?
I told them the FL Studio Signature Edition – Further explained in the course.
And that’s how my beginner FL Studio course was created:
If you’re looking for the best FL Studio tutorials and videos to teach you how to make beats from a beginner’s perspective, you’ve landed on the right page!
I’m GratuiTous, a recording artist and producer based out of British Columbia, Canada.
I’ve been producing music for over 10 years, and in that time, I’ve released over 150+ tutorials on YouTube, created 16+ FL Studio courses, and have worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated artist!
The most common feedback I receive from students is:
My approach of explaining things is super easy to understand; even when dealing with complex topics!
We cover TONS in this FL Studio Beginner’s course. I also get STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. No fluff, and no unnecessary filler content.
I share my workflow tips, powerful keyboard shortcuts, how FL Studio and music production works in general, and the must-know secrets to create amazing music.
Here’s a list of stuff we cover:
- Setting Up the Best Settings and Performance in FL Studio
- Must-Have Workflow Options inside of FL Studio
- How FL Studio Works
- Using FL Studio’s Step Sequencer, Playlist, Piano Roll and Mixer
- How to Buy the Right Sounds and Save Money
- Installing Plugins and Organizing them PROPERLY
- Backing Up Your Music for the Long-Term
- Custom Tricks to Give FL Studio a Minimal Workflow
- Setting Up a Template and the Pros and Cons!
- MAKING A BEAT FROM SCRATCH!
- How to Record Audio in FL Studio (Microphone and Edison)
- How to Install a MIDI Keyboard in FL Studio
- Best Export Settings to Render High Quality Audio in FL Studio 20
- How to Use FL Studio’s Automation Clips
- Powerful Tricks to Copy and Paste in FL Studio
You can enroll into the course through this link: