In this video of our FL Studio Beginner’s Series, we will be covering how to use send effects in FL Studio.
Setting up sends and learning how to use them will be an eye-opener for you in this lesson.
You’ll discover the difference between series and parallel processing, and different ways to route your audio around FL Studio’s mixer.
You are shown how to add more sends in fl studio whenever you want, and some best practices I recommend to you.
Also, sends can also be called auxiliary sends. (Sometimes they are also called Returns, I believe!)
What We Cover:
- What’s the Purpose of an Auxiliary Send
- How to Use Send Effects in FL Studio (and Set them up)
- Creating as Many Send Effects as You Want
- Send Effects vs. Monitor Mix
- Pre-Fader vs Post-Fader Sends
- Dry vs. Wet Signal Processing
For the whole series, you can join:
FL Studio Beginner’s Series.