In this video of our FL Studio Beginner’s Series, we cover how to use automation clips in FL Studio 12.
Automation is a really powerful concept to understand as it allows you to automatically control volume, create really cool effects, and add major movement to your songs!
What We Cover:
- How to create an automation clip in FL Studio 12
- How to use automation clips in FL Studio
- Popular examples of using automation clips in real-world pratice
- How to delete automation clips, as well as reset and manage them!
- Using the Min and Max knobs in the automation settings + copy and paste one automation clip to another in FL Studio 12.
For the whole series, you can join:
FL Studio Beginner’s Series.