- Download my FL Studio Template – Have a free download to a similar template I use on a day-to-day basis.
- Youlean Loudness Meter – This is a FREE loudness meter which I am very grateful for. It allows us to measure audio in the new LU standard.
- How to Mix Beats in FL Studio – I explain step-by-step the process and mindset of how to mix a song.
Welcome to another video in our FL Studio Beginner’s Series!
This time we are tackling the mixer.
Keep in mind, I am not showing you how to mix, I am showing you how I personally set up the mixer for my everyday use.
I show you a general overview of how the mixer works in terms of adding in plugins, signal routing, and organizing yourself for a fast workflow while mixing!
What We Cover:
- Properly color + label before sending tracks to their own mixer channels (colors will follow for you!)
- What I include on my master channel for mixing/monitoring purposes
- Series vs. Parallel audio processing
- Using sends in FL Studio
Let me know if you’d like to learn something specific about the mixer in future FL Studio Beginner videos!
For the whole series, you can join:
FL Studio Beginner’s Series.